Ms. Deborah Dye has been described as a tenacious fighter. Ms. Dye approaches her cases with the spirit of a warrior and rolls up her sleeves accordingly. In addition to her tenacity, Ms. Dye take a proactive problem-solving approach to her client’s matters to avoid costly and unnecessary litigation whenever possible. She views her clients as MVP’s on a team. Ms. Dye’s practical, commonsense approach, along with her fierce spirit of advocacy serves her clients well and delivers proven results. Clients find Ms. Dye, courteous, prompt, professional and most of all truthful. Ms. Dye’s wealth of knowledge earned from decades in the legal profession puts her clients at ease and makes a difficult time bearable. She looks forward to working on your case and getting you the results you deserve.
About Our Firm
- Filing For An Emergency Child Custody Modification In Melbourne, Florida
- Reasons For Which The Melbourne, Florida Family Court Will Order Supervised Visitation
- How Brevard County Fathers Can Protect Their Child Custody Rights in a Time Share Dispute
- Can Melbourne, Florida Residents Move In A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend During A Divorce?
- Dealing With Non-Payment Of Child Support In Melbourne & Brevard County, Florida
- Misconceptions About The Rights Of Florida Fathers
- Filing For An Emergency Change Of Child Custody In Melbourne, Florida
- Potential Challenges To A Prenuptial Agreement In Melbourne, Florida